VHL Wrestling | Singles Night

Molholt

• Commissioner

I would be really surprised if the game had the Canadian Destroyer since it was made famous by a TNA guy, absolutely amazing move to see done though.

7 minutes ago, Beketov said:

I would be really surprised if the game had the Canadian Destroyer since it was made famous by a TNA guy, absolutely amazing move to see done though.

My youtube search primarily resulted in lists of banned moves - so I really doubt it as well lol

I think they've had moves that look somewhat similar in past years games, under like "flip powerbomb" or "flip piledriver". 

I wouldn't be surprised if something similar was in this game since Cena's tried to pull off a variant of it a couple of times during his US Title reign. 

33 minutes ago, XaviYEAH! Woods said:

I think they've had moves that look somewhat similar in past years games, under like "flip powerbomb" or "flip piledriver". 

I wouldn't be surprised if something similar was in this game since Cena's tried to pull off a variant of it a couple of times during his US Title reign. 

Yeah, and frequently effs it up.

Just now, der meister said:

Yeah, and frequently effs it up.

Yeah, seriously.

Like that springboard stunner as well. I think the one he did at Wrestlemania (coincidentally the first one he did) was the only decent one I think he's ever done. All the rest of the time, it's so bad commentators have to go "HE DIDN'T GET ALL OF IT!"

5 minutes ago, XaviYEAH! Woods said:

Yeah, seriously.

Like that springboard stunner as well. I think the one he did at Wrestlemania (coincidentally the first one he did) was the only decent one I think he's ever done. All the rest of the time, it's so bad commentators have to go "HE DIDN'T GET ALL OF IT!"

Indy Cena sucks. I mean, good on him for trying, but he's awful.