Claimed:An Interview with Ser Davos Seaworth

Da Trifecta

Interview with Davos

The Cologne Express enjoyed a series in which they defeated Davos. The series was originally thought out to be a sweep but the Dynamo put up a fight and won a game during the series. This Davos team is rather young and they are stacked with talent. I had time to interview a few of them to see what they thought about the series and their futures with this team.

5245f6501550b.preview-300.jpg

Matteo Gallo: "Man that was a great series that we played. We knew going into that series that the Express were heavily favored and we knew the only way we were going to win was if we pushed harder than we ever had all season. This team has a bright future and I am glad to be a part of this franchise."

Tom Landry: "Wow what a series that was. Cologne knew they had us beat from the beginning and we knew that we wanted to give them a hell of a run. We wanted to at least go in there and steal one game from them and we did just so. We wanted to prove that we will be back next year and hungrier than ever. Just know VHL that we will be back next year and you will not be able to handle us."

fantasy_g_backes_480.jpg

Matt Bentley: "We accomplished something this season that none of us thought was possible. We made the playoffs and we actually went a won one of the games against the Express. We have practiced harder than anyone I know and we simply gave 110% out there. We want everyone to know that this is the beginning of something that is to come. Next year we will have a better chance of making noise as this young group of guys will be even better."

Tony Stark: "I kind of feel disappointed. Not by the fact that we lost but by the fact we didn't fight as hard as we should have. I didn't contribute to the team as much as I should have and I feel like I had let my team down. I am making a promise that I will be better next year than this year. The Dynamo will be a force in this league soon to come and you will all realize that."

fan_a_allen_d1_300.jpg

Lennox Moher: "I feel like I gave my all out there. This team is young and we are on the prowl. The Express is a great team and they just happened to be hungrier than we were and they beat us. All I know is that we have a great core of players here and our brotherhood is great. We will continue to grow as better players and our teamwork is something that we thrive off of. Coach told me that he is going to bring in more players and we will be unstoppable next season."

All in all this team is on the rise and the whole league should be aware of that. They can't be taken lightly and you must plan against them accordingly.

Edited by Da Trifecta

Content: 3/3 - Was expecting Game of Thrones references and left disappointed. However, it was very classy of you to write a media spot like this about the Dynamo after beating them in the playoffs. From my not very well researched opinion, it seems like these two will become big time rivals in the European Conference in the near future.

Grammar: 2/2 - Almost.

a won = and won

Appearance: 1/1 - Very nice.

Overall: 6/6

• 3 weeks later...