And with the #1 selection in the S36 draft the Seattle Bears select....

gregreg

Looks like luck has turned in Seattle just like it did 9 seasons ago when the Bears won the lottery and was able to select Jarvis Baldwin which lead to a Cup in S28. Now the Bears have another shot at drafting a future star but unlike 9 seasons ago they have to choose between XXX and Godavari Yumalatopinto. The way the Bears are build it would make sense for them to select forward XXX who is coming an amazing playoff run but rumors coming out of Seattle are that they will be selecting defenceman Godavari Yumalatopinto.  He will join an already very good defensive core that includes Olsen, Lefevre and Encarncion with Zack Sound moving to forward to add to their young group of forwards.

We caught up with Greg Harbinson to ask who he would select and he was up front with us.
Have to go with the player who we think will be the best player in the draft and we believe that player will be Godavari Yumalatopinto. XXX will be a good player but we think Yumalatopinto will be a great player”. 

There will be no shock or surprise when it comes to the draft we know who is going #1 in S36.
Edited by gregreg

I think its more along the lines of 808 has a higher chance of TPE whoring his way to 1000 TPE and TFong will likely burn out and welfare his way around 700 that's the general gist I'm getting.

Riga would love to get Fong back wasn't able to help him win a cup in his last season with his last player would like to make it up to him.

Silly fong left Helsinki for yucky Riga obviously it didn't work.

Also because this is Greg it'll be opposite of what he writes, until he reads this, now it's confirmed 8o8.

Its scary how well you know me lol 

Its scary how well you know me lol 

No, you've just made your attempts at shocks very obvious.. To the point where we expect you to do the opposite of what you say, and if you actually do what you say.. Then that's a shock.

Joe Sakic called, he wants his lines back hahah.

In all honesty though it's probably right, I'm not as likely to whore as much TPE, it's why I just try and build efficiently.

That being said I believe I still find ways to win championships ;)

Joe Sakic called, he wants his lines back hahah.

In all honesty though it's probably right, I'm not as likely to whore as much TPE, it's why I just try and build efficiently.

That being said I believe I still find ways to win championships ;)

You're actually cursed now, in Helsinki for Riga's cup and in Riga for Helsinki's cup.

Do I even need to mention S35 VHLM Playoffs as well?

:P <3

You're actually cursed now, in Helsinki for Riga's cup and in Riga for Helsinki's cup.

Do I even need to mention S35 VHLM Playoffs as well?

:P <3

I've never won a founders cup anyways :P Cuz i always get drafted in the top several spots to weak teams that I only stay one season with.

Still have more rings than 90% of the people on the site :D

This is like a Jones/Mackinnon reversal draft lol.

• 2 weeks later...