To Moscow

Season 48 Yukon 2nd Rounder

Season 49 Bratislava 2nd Rounder

To Bratislava

Bobby Boucher - 81 tpe

Tanner Hynes - 66 tpe

Pavel Ovechkin - 42 tpe

Season 49 Moscow 3rd Rounder

It was a great run and these are the 2 remaining pieces from our 2 finals appearances. They are F.A after this season so I am happy to get something for them. If it wasn't for Pavel Ovechkin I might have just kept them but I figured I would package these 2 players with Ovechkin and see what I could get. Bratislava. like I said you bastard. You will be getting 1st overall next draft. and now that we are losing our top scorer and our only C. it is even more apparent that it will be 1st OA. :P 

Have fun in Bratislava @Pavel_Ovechkin hope you stay active bud. Banack is good guy he will help you with anything you need. 

Firstly, I told my boys things would turn around and if you look at the standings - they haven't. It's evident that we needed to add some strength and talent to our team. Depth is an important asset to any organization and often, it a major factor in an victory. Today, we added depth down the middle, on the blue line and added what I hope to be a great waiver pick up.

Secondly, welcome to the team @Pavel_Ovechkin ! I'm very excited to add you to our roster and to our LR full of amazing guys. I know you're going to enjoy your time here and if you need any guidance or motivation - Bratislava is full of amazing, experienced people outside from myself. Feel free to contact any of us whenever. See you in the LR, buddy!

Lastly, thanks Stevie. Good, easy talks. Kind of weird to be honest. Hope you land some decent spects with them picks. Keep them warm for me. 

Cheers.