VWF | 2.2.16 | 2nd Show

Molholt

9e7e32e.png

Have you missed out on the Victory Wrestling Federation (VWF)? Check out the database I created for it here, where you can see our wrestlers, matches, etc. If you're interested in participating, it requires very little effort from you, just shoot me a PM @Molholt and I'll get you sorted out. 

If you missed the action earlier tonight on our main show, Monday VWF, check it out here. We had blood, multi-wrestler battles and more! Now, on this show we'll have 3 matches for Thursday VWF. We'll kick off with Icicle vs. Cian Mercer, the former champion in his first appearance since losing the belt. He'll take on Icicle, who has been locked in a battle with Koji Koenig. 

Following that match will be another singles match, this time between D-Money and Drapist. Both of these superstars are looking to make more of a name for themselves and to climb the rankings. Who will come out on top?

Lastly, coming off a relatively easy win on the Monday show, we'll see Zach Parechkin back in singles action as he will attempt to take down the giant, Koji Koenig, who is looking to come back from two losses to Icicle before facing off with him after our next PPV event!

All of this action will kick off tonight, on my Twitch channel, here in 5 minutes!

@Ahma @Beketov @StevenStamkos91 @Kendrick @gorlab @boom @iRockstar @XaviYEAH! Woods @der meister @DollarAndADream @evrydayimbyfuglien @stevo @ADwyer87 @Tim @Phil @hedgehog337 @Draper @crutchfield @eaglesfan036 @KingRobbie @Toast

8a0b42f.png

Good win by D-Money to improve to 2-1 on his career, and undefeated in the VWF! Like my girlfriend says, it's not about finishing quick, it's about finishing strong. I would like to point out though that when the ref indicated that I won, he totally just pointed at my bulge