VWF | 2.6.16

Molholt

9e7e32e.png

It's time for Monday VWF, our major show, which has 6 matches scheduled this week. We'll kick it off with a singles match between one of our newer superstars and a more experience once, as Icicle will face off with Frank Bonanza

Our second match will feature two of our top tag-team competitors in a singles match. Current VWF Tag-Team Champion, Steve Bosstin, will take on Zach Parechkin of The Misfits. While Rage and Aleksanteri have had their differences, these two have competed but don't have the same bad blood - they're both just trying to rise up the singles ranks.

The third match will see Birdman, who has been successful in singles matches but lost in his triple threat match, who will be taking on Titan Kronos, who lost his first match to Rick Rousey. 

Our fourth match of the night will showcase three of our superstars in a Triple Threat match. D-Money, Philthy&Phamous and Kwake will enter the ring together. That's right! Following the confrontation between the two, D-Money and Kwake will have a chance to settle their score, but P&P will be in the middle of the whole thing. Will either of them be able to get at each other, or will they make this an easy match for P&P?

Our fifth match will feature on of our top rising stars, Steve Toast, who has won two group matches already, will take on one of the top contenders to the title and a former VWF Champion, Edwin Reencarnacion!

Our final match of the night will bring back two familiar foes, who last squared off in a steel cage match! Aleksanteri will face off and have his chance at revenge against Rage, who had a win against D-Money on last Thursday's VWF (2.5.16). This match will be a Fall Counts Anywhere match!

All of this action will kick off in 10 minutes, on my Twitch channel, here: http://www.twitch.tv/molholt at about 1:30p CST!

People in line for the next show: Rick Rousey, Jam Master J, Jose Canseco, Shawn Howard, Koji Koenig, Cian Mercer.

8a0b42f.png

Oh my...instead of giving to me a rematch against the champ, the match which I deserved, the lame ass COO did put me in the match against some nobodies. BOO ME MORE, STUPID PEOPLE, BOO ME MORE!!! Ok, I may understand that my opponent was Bankrupt, but who in the bloody heck is that Philty guy?! Oh, I get it. He is the guy who got PINNED in that match ha ha haaa! But that's ok. This match is over and I'm ready to crush champ and I will do it! I will kick that cheater's ass and I'm gonna raise that VWF belt over my head! And that's the fact, becuase Kwake is too stacked!

P.S. @Molholt will you add another championship to your federation, if it's is gonna hit 30 wrestlers mark? Like TV championship or IC? Should be nice.

@ADwyer87

@Phil

Edited by hedgehog337

1 minute ago, ADwyer87 said:

Hmm, 2 flukes in a row, eh Kwake? Come back to the VWF when you're ready, you aren't worth our time! 

I was standing on my own when you pinned that guy...yeah that's a fluke. Ok I may go back to you, but now I'm on to better things such as VWF Championship. Bye, Felicia.

2 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

I was standing on my own when you pinned that guy...yeah that's a fluke. Ok I may go back to you, but now I'm on to better things such as VWF Championship. Bye, Felicia.

On to better things? You can't even beat me! Twice you faced me, twice you took an L, time to hit the gym, bub.

1 minute ago, ADwyer87 said:

On to better things? You can't even beat me! Twice you faced me, twice you took an L, time to hit the gym, bub.

Took an L twice? I don't see that. In triple threat match and that match when you got a fluke? Dream on, kid ha ha haaa!

6 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

Took an L twice? I don't see that. In triple threat match and that match when you got a fluke? Dream on, kid ha ha haaa!

Hahaha, there's only one dreamer here, and it's the guy who thinks he has the upper hand over wrestlers he cant beat! I have a spa appointment to get to, this hair doesn't stay silky smooth on its own. No time to talk with bottom-tier wrestlers like yourself! Can't wait to see your rematch agains Flip, no doubt he will destroy you again!

2 minutes ago, ADwyer87 said:

Hahaha, there's only one dreamer here, and it's the guy who thinks he has the upper hand over wrestlers he cant beat! I have a spa appointment to get to, this hair doesn't stay silky smooth on its own. No time to talk with bottom-tier wrestlers like yourself! Can't wait to see your rematch agains Flip, no doubt he will destroy you again!

Do you actually think that silky smooth hair gives a boost to your wrestling skills? Ha ha haaa, you're so funny ha ha. I would like to see your face when Flip is gonna lay on the floor and get pinned by me! And before you're gonna leave my ring I'd like to ask you a question: If you have a sexy body, why you are trying to wrestle with your shirt on? But wait, don't answer, I already know what's the trick. You're just another fatty...it's very sad...really....it makes me cry. See, I'm crying. You're so pathetic that I'm crying...*drops the mic and starts to cry. But we all know that he imitates that, cause he is a bad guy who doesn't knows what the word ''respect'' means*

1 hour ago, gorlab said:

please don't tell me I lost to Parechkin 

You stunnered me, I got out of it. Momentum turned my way a bit....but when I pinned you, you grabbed the rope like a biatch. Then momentum went back your way and you pinned me.

#conspiracy