my player [2/2]

Tim

uxRYt7M.jpg

Great stock work and lighting. Colouring is also really well done, love the colour dodge brushing. One thing I'd change would be to make the text a little bit of a lighter black/dark grey. It stick out a little bit right now relatively. Other than that I wouldn't change anything. Nice work.

• Commissioner

This grungy style of yours is really progressing quickly, it's good to see. Render is a little on the under-staturated side for me personally. Either go with a desaturated face or leave the colour in tact. This is sorta an odd in between. Lighting on the render looks amazing but the lighting source could be a tad brighter to allow for such stark contrast lighting. Agree with Jack about making the black text slightly lighter to not stand out so much. Overall though, very well done.

• Beketov changed the title to my player [2/2]

uxRYt7M.jpg

Great sig. I like the render itself, like I like his position, his facial expression and shits. The bottom effects are real good, very well blend. The font is cool too, the light is nice (the little orange) and the blur is well done. Good job