Dropdown Box?

<div align="center">
    <select style="background-color:green; color:blue; font-family:Times; font-size: 12px; width:402px; "><option>Bogdan Podarok || RW || Bratislava Watchmen || #17 || 108 TPE</option><option>NAME: Bogdan Podarok(Богдан Подарок)</option>&gt;<option>HEIGHT: 5&#39;11&quot;</option><option>WEIGHT: 172 lbs.</option><option>NUMBER: 17</option><option>------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</option><option>S46(Saskatoon) - GP: 19 | G: 1 | A: 7 | +/-: -9 | PIM: 6 | HIT: 26 | SHT: 30 | SB: 21 |</option><option>S47(Bratislava) - GP: 63 | G: 32 | A: 30 | +/-: 23 | PIM: 34 | HIT: 127 | SHT: 292 | SB: 50 |</option></select>
</div>

<table>
    <tbody>
    </tbody>
</table>

If you want the actual select box to be green add background: none; before the background-color: green or just remove the -color so that it's background: green

• 3 months later...
On 2/12/2016 at 0:32 AM, ADwyer87 said:

Ok, I'll try those when I get on the computer tomorrow. Thanks guys

#BringingItBack

I know this is old but how did you do yours? I tried to get mine up and running and it was just all text/code.

1 hour ago, evrydayimbyfuglien said:

I know this is old but how did you do yours? I tried to get mine up and running and it was just all text/code.

Do you have the source button?

1 minute ago, evrydayimbyfuglien said:

Sometimes I think I did/do. Not currently though so that's probably why. Good call.

Yeah Ik something weird happened, apparently I had it when I wasn't supposed to, then Draper did something that I didn't understand.

you could ask @Draper about it he should now about this

• Senior Admin

Right now the source button is restricted because of secuirty. IPB recommends that it shouldn't be made available because of the danger that comes with being able to post in raw HTML. 

There is a possible solution via an add-on that I'm looking into. In the meantime if you PM your code I can likely put it in your sig for you 

10 minutes ago, ADwyer87 said:

Yeah Ik something weird happened, apparently I had it when I wasn't supposed to, then Draper did something that I didn't understand.

you could ask @Draper about it he should now about this

Okay, it's not a huge deal. I'll come up with some code and get back to you though. Thanks a lot.

6 minutes ago, evrydayimbyfuglien said:

Okay, it's not a huge deal. I'll come up with some code and get back to you though. Thanks a lot.

I can still give you the code, it just won't really work without the source button