If I Were You: Episode 2

Jericho

Why do you suck Devise's dick?

Thats not really something they can give you advice for my friend

I am planning to go to college in the upcoming semester and have no clue what I want to do quite yet with my life. Got any suggestions on what I should look into (not male prostitution I already looked into it but Squinty keeps taking all of my clients [fat chicks])

If Kesler was to ever win a cup do you think the VHL should shutdown?

What is one material thing in your room that would look strange if you woke up dead? (ex. scissors on bedside table)

If Kesler was to ever win a cup do you think the VHL and my fellow members should quit?

What is one material thing in your room that you wouldn't advise leaving on the bedside table? I'm having trouble with what I leave there

I've always had trouble convincing myself to do things outside once it gets cold, even something as simple as going to the gym (which is about a 10 minute walk). Every spring I can pick it up again, and by the end of the summer I've made more progress than I've lost the previous winter, but I hate the two steps forward one step back game I've been playing. I want to play two steps forward one step forward, or at worst to the side. As you two are even more familiar with cold weather than I am (Pittsburgh gets pretty cold compared to USA cities, but surely almost all of Canada is worse) give me advice on how to get past it and just do it already.