S47 - Week 4 - Challenge

jack

@Mr.Baller @Beketov @solas and myself are in for week 4. 

In terms of elimination, I'm open to input. Would you guys prefer one elimination then a final round with three next week, or just have a final round this week? Any input on this is welcome.

Either way, your theme for this week will be Industrial. Contrasting to the nature week, the industrial theme could go in any sort of robotic, mechanical, or electrical direction. Feel free to use the theme extensively or minimally.

Sigs are due Saturday at midnight. If you won't be able to make that deadline please let me know sooner rather than later.

• Commissioner

I think the best thing for elimination is to put up 1 vote with all 4 pieces and eliminate two this week and then have a 1v1 battle for top spot as the last challenge.

With that said, if it ends up me vs. you in the final week and you make the challenge "no blur" I will cut you :P

On 3/15/2016 at 6:02 PM, Mr.Baller said:

Interesting theme ! For the voting I think one should get eliminated then a final round between the last 2 man standing. 

If we only eliminate 1 then there will be 3 left

2 minutes ago, Mr.Baller said:

Sorry I didn't realize we were 4 involved lmao. Humm... depends we could either do a 3 member final ou a typical 1 on 1 in that case 2 individuals would need to be eliminated this round. 

you say humm just like boubabi :3

3/4 sigs in...I'll wait a little while as I haven't heard from Baller. I don't want to have to eliminate someone this late in the tourney for a late sig. But if it's not in tonight I'll post the 3 I have.