Claimed:Kronos [2/2]

Daniel

• Commissioner

This is definitely something different from your norm and I like that you're trying some crazy stuff out to see what sticks, kudos for that. The colouring is pretty crazy but works decently well. I would like to see maybe a bit more darkness on his right side (our left) to make the lighting work better contrast wise but it's not bad. Text is unfortunately a bit of an eyesore here. Not really sure what I would do to fix that but it needs a bit of something to work better; the black bar just stands out way too much. Maybe just go with a bigger font; just the last name, in balk, and slap it on the shoulder with some effects to blend it in a bit.

• Beketov changed the title to Kronos [1/2]
  • Commissioner

Claiming made a bit of a mess in here so I'm bumping everything with only 1 vote. Will retain original posting order.

Wls2m85.jpg

Love the font style here. I think you went a little bit strong on the coloring here tho. The lighting is a bit of a mess because there is just too much of it imo. The look of the render is dope and the placement is interesting. Good job nonetheless  

• boubabi changed the title to Kronos [2/2]