Claimed:Despite Rough Season, Quebec Could Be Seeing Stars [Reviewed]

Eggy216

Despite Rough Season, Quebec Could Be Seeing Stars

8093361.jpg?size=640x420

It's been a rough year for the fans of the Quebec Meute. With only 41 points on the year, the team has found themselves sitting 15 points back of even tying for the final playoff spot in the North American conference, and as each day passes it's looking less and less likely that they'll be able to propel themselves into that spot. But things haven't been all bad for the fans of the Quebec-based franchise. When the puck drops for the all star game in just a few days, it's looking like fans will be able to see at least two of their players donning the all star colors for the game.

Leading the team in points this season is Forward Tom Lincoln, whose 25 goals and 32 assists for 57 points on the year see him sitting pretty in 14th overall in the league. Not too shabby for a player on a team that's struggling to find their way. He's definitely the most likely candidate right now to be named to the all star roster from Quebec, but even if he doesn't make the final cut he and his fans should still be extremely proud of what he's been able to accomplish in this season thus far. Fans are going to hope this is a sign of good things to come for next season when Quebec will hopefully be in a better position in the standings.

Talking about the future, the other player who looks to make a showing in one of the all star games, be it the all star game itself or in the young stars game, is Unassisted. The player whose name just screams hockey has put up 23 goals and 28 assists in his rookie year, giving him a nice 51 points - that's second on Quebec and 18th overall in the league. A really impressive showing from a guy who's still just a rookie but playing well beyond his years.

It doesn't look like we'll be seeing QUE G in net for the all stars, much to the disappointment of fans around the province. The goaltender has made quite a splash for the team, posting a .906 save percentage and a 2.89 goals against average, but neither of those are going to be enough to propel the poor goaltender into an all star appearance. A man that league officials were once quoted as calling "faceless," he unfortunately will be FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY yet again from the opportunity to play on the international stage with all eyes watching.

It would be a huge surprise and an extreme disappointment for Quebec fans is both of these players missed out on a chance in the All Star Game, so I'm sure you'll see at least one of them come Monday's games. We look forward to seeing what they can accomplish both in the All Star Game, as well as throughout the rest of this season.

Edited by Eggy216
Wordcounter lied to me, and I realized it was too short when I posted it.

• Senior Admin
1 minute ago, Eggy216 said:

Oh look the teams were announced while I was writing this.

Well neither of them made it. :lol:

Unassisted and Lincoln are both on the vote for the last two forward spots here, so they might yet! 

Nice article :cheers:

20 minutes ago, Draper said:

Unassisted and Lincoln are both on the vote the last two forward spots here, so they might yet! 

Nice article :cheers:

I believe!

Thanks, Phil told me after I posted the last one that I could do an All Star one for double so I figured I should get that done :)

• evrydayimbyfuglien changed the title to Despite Rough Season, Quebec Could Be Seeing Stars [Reviewed]