Ideas for a book [Reviewed]

jRuutu

FILES%2F2015%2F10%2Fpoet-and-quill.jpg.a

That is something that has been on my mind a lot lately. People quite often ask questions from me and I of course try to answer to their questions, but when I answer, people quite often ask if the things I´m telling to them is true? That has happened at least four times over the years so let´s be real here, I got some talent when it comes down to telling stories.

Only problem right now is that I´m not sure what I will be talking about in my book.There is so many good ideas and things to write about. For example, cooking is something I have been enjoying doing for years, so I could easily write a cooking book to young people who are living on their own for the first time in their lives. I got few quite cool tricks and tips about cooking that I could share with the world.

Another idea for a book is quite typical when you think about a person who is a fashion icon and enjoying a status of a king in his home nation, I´m of course talking about writing a book about my life. That is actually something that would be fairly easy to do. All I have to do is write about the things I have done so far and try to do that by telling everything the way it actually happened. I would more than likely have to use some potentially controversial stories to promote the book, but once people read the actual stories, they will notice that everything I´m talking about is not actually that bad. 

Writing.jpg

There is few of the ideas that I have been thinking about, but perhaps the biggest thing is to decide if I will be actually writing everything. I got some juicy stories from the past and in my opinion, I´m almost a poet already, but even then people in various social medias comment my stories and comments by asking what in the hell I´m talking about? So the actual writing part might be better to leave for actual professionals. I can tell the stories and some other people can write it down. 

Nothing prevents me from doing multiple books, but I´m slowly leaning towards writing a book about my life so far first. I mean, I can start writing already or telling the stories right away. The Finnish people love me so the book should sell fairly well, at least in Finland so the success is pretty much guaranteed. If everything with that book goes as planned, I can write a another book in the future and it will more than likely be that cooking book. There is not enough quality cooking books out there, so I feel that book will sell like crazy as well.

That is what I have been working on lately. It´s not all hockey in JR´s mind. I´m always thinking about new business ideas and fun things to do. Stay tuned for more news!

This article made me look for Finnish cuisine and now I'm hungry :(

After conversations with Ahma, I guess I shouldn't be surprised there was an entire section on porridge haha!

Edited by YEAH!stlemania

2 hours ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

This article made me look for Finnish cuisine and now I'm hungry :(

After conversations with Ahma, I guess I shouldn't be surprised there was an entire section on porridge haha!

Cant go wrong with homemade food! :P 

Porridge is great. I actually start every single day with porridge. 

7 hours ago, eaglesfan036 said:

are we sure ahma isn't just jruutu?

Well nobody has ever seen us in the same room so :o 

6 hours ago, Draper said:

You finnish are odd ducklings 

Eating porridge is easily the best thing in my mornings 

Reviewed! Probably the most unique of articles I've ever read but it's technically related to your player. :lol: Also good luck with your player's book.

• JPL changed the title to Ideas for a book [Reviewed]
  • DollarAndADream locked this topic