I'm just now discovering this

scoop

8 hours ago, Streetlight said:

In semi-related news: @JardyB10 why does William Covington III have his ordinal included in the sim but Atticus von Braxton (neither III nor IV) do/did?

Atticus von Braxton III DOES have his ordinal (a word I now know) included in the sim. I left out AvB IV's because III comes first alphabetically, therefore if I or Velevra just searched "Atticus v" or "cus von" or any other quick combination of his name, it would give us AvB III first, which is annoying. I believe I did similar things with Shadhu Rathod.

Granted, we could just search "ton IV" which is easy to type out and specific to his player. So I dunno, I guess I'm just a plug.

Edited by JardyB10

Just now, JardyB10 said:

Atticus von Braxton III DOES have his ordinal (a word I now know) included in the sim. I left out AvB IV's because III comes first alphabetically, therefore if I or Velevra just searched "Atticus v" or "cus von" or any other quick combination of his name, it would give us AvB III first, which is annoying. I believe I did similar things with Shadhu Rathod.

Oh, well then I guess it's probably Higgins fault because his name in the career stats spreadsheet didn't have it. And I think Higgins updated them that season so boo Higgins.