Let's Talk First Gens

So in my recent draft articles, I haven't given much words about first gens unfortunately. However, @Tsbagsuph and @JPL are two promising first gens that could be relatively early choices in the upcoming draft. Tsbag might be @Munk's multi because he is bringing a lot of funny character to the league. But then again he actually writes media spots so perhaps even better. @JPL likes to make fun of jala so he has my vote already, but he also seems like a pretty chill guy and I think he is something important in the SHL. His player looks good too and will probably go first overall.  

Onto another quick topic since I need more words, I am happy to see the VHLM GM position fulfilling what it is supposed to do. Along with developing new members, the VHLM GM spot is also supposed to work at developing the GM. @Daniel proved during his time with Yukon that he is ready and reliable to sim in the big leagues, and @bangcock is also rumored to be getting a position. Nice work gentlemen and let's hope more VHL GMs can be filtered through the VHLM system.