Claimed:Little interview with Izidors Balders [Reviewed]

bukss_a

coffee_conversation_by_kieranriley-d4d0b

The new season has started some while ago. Yukon Rush had prepared in the off-season for fighting for Founders Cup like all other teams in VHLM. Today to little interview we invited one of Yukon Rush leaders, he also got previous season Founders Cup. He also was drafted in 1st round by Yukon. Its Izidors Balders. We will try to better know the new player. 

Hello, Izidors! The new season has just started. You looks so confident. It still emotions from winning Cup? 

Hi! Maybe. But mainly its cause i had good rest before new season. I visited my family and friends in Latvia. They are my biggest supporters. After hard games they always find the correct words to cheer me up. After winning Cup they helped not to fly to high. 

You mentioned  Cup winning. Lets talk about previous seasons play-off. After first two lost games in final I wasn't sure if Watchmen will be able to won the series. How it was when you realized that team won? 

Final wasn't the hardest to me. Harder was the Europe final against Oslo. I had played seems 5 games like Watchmen, and then bang! Its play off. I was very stressed in first PO game, but GM talked to me and showed little trust and we won. You asked about emotions, I still cant believe. 

How you relaxed after previous season? 

One week didn't done anything connected with hockey. Sea, beach, with friends played basketball. 

How you feel in Yukon? 

Great, guys are friendly. But now i feel that coach is waiting from me more, cause I have already survived play - offs with Watchmen and also had played few games in regular season. So I'm not complete newcomer. 

I see. And what can you say about difference between Watchmen and Rush? 

Hmm.. At this moment i don't know. Try to ask me after season, then i will be able to answer. 

You were drafted by Yukon Rush in 1st round with 6th pick overall. Did you expected that or it was surprise? 

I expected that it could be Yukon, cause Watchmen hadn't any early picks. One more factor was that Rush GM asked me to an interview to check me out. He explained his plans for team and asked if i see myself in such team. Also we talked about my future plans. So probably Rush was interested in me. 

Whats your predictions about this season in VHLM? 

Hard to say, Watchmen could lose the Cup, cause their GM stepped down. But maybe I'm wrong. All teams are strong, best tactics will win. 

Thanks for little talk and good luck in future. 

Thanks and you're welcome. 

5 hours ago, ADwyer87 said:

@bukss_a hey man just so you know this is like 9 words below the count. Not sure if you could add a little sentence or not, or if @DollarAndADream will let me be lenient, just letting you know.

also what do you speak in Latvia?

oh, after last editing didnt checked word count. But before then short of 3 words.