The Kids got Swagger

Gooningitup

Just now, Da Trifecta said:

Sorry I don't pay attention to garbage players. They are irrelevant as much as you are. Just sit back and watch me lead Davos to where they belong. I am the REAL captain of this team and will be showing you soon enough.

Showing me what? that you are an idiot? too late I already know that. Plus I might be splitting this offseason and signing elsewhere. What better way to show you how epically dumb you are then me leaving via UFA and then we can really see who has the better player. See how you can lead Davos all by yourself. I'm willing to bet a whole seasons salary that you cannot do shit without Covington. I think you just made up my mind bro, you just fucked Davos hard. Because I am going to UFA now just to prove to you that you are shit without Covington. I'm willing to bet that Gooning rather have Covington then your horrible player. Now he has to deal with only you after this season, because you had to open your cock hole mouth. You couldn't just leave my post alone. You could have ignored it like most people do. But NO! you had to say something back. Now we have ruined this post for Gooning. Thanks a lot ass clown

3 minutes ago, KingRobbie said:

Showing me what? that you are an idiot? too late I already know that. Plus I might be splitting this offseason and signing elsewhere. What better way to show you how epically dumb you are then me leaving via UFA and then we can really see who has the better player. See how you can lead Davos all by yourself. I'm willing to bet a whole seasons salary that you cannot do shit without Covington. I think you just made up my mind bro, you just fucked Davos hard. Because I am going to UFA now just to prove to you that you are shit without Covington. I'm willing to bet that Gooning rather have Covington then your horrible player. Now he has to deal with only you after this season, because you had to open your cock hole mouth. You couldn't just leave my post alone. You could have ignored it like most people do. But NO! you had to say something back. Now we have ruined this post for Gooning. Thanks a lot ass clown

What a blessing to the team that will be. To finally get rid of you on the team. No one else is going to want you on their team and you will literally be stuck here or you will just rot away in free agency. So I say goodbye and good riddance to you. As for Gooning, yeah didn't mean to ruin this.

2 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

What a blessing to the team that will be. To finally get rid of you on the team. No one else is going to want you on their team and you will literally be stuck here or you will just rot away in free agency. So I say goodbye and good riddance to you. As for Gooning, yeah didn't mean to ruin this.

I rather rot in free agency then be on a team with you. If teams choose not sign me that's their own idiocy. I will continue compiling points and once they come knocking I will laugh and refuse to sign. Oh and they will come knocking. By next offseason I will be well over 400 TPE and teams trying to win cannot let a ACTIVE player like that sit in UFA. One that get 7 and soon to be 9 TPE a week.

Edited by KingRobbie

1 minute ago, KingRobbie said:

I rather rot in free agency then be on a team with you. If teams choose not sign me that's their own idiocy. I will continue compiling points and once they come knocking I will laugh and refuse to sign. Oh and they will come knocking. By next offseason I will be well over 400 TPE and teams trying to win cannot let a player like that sit in UFA.

Free agency is where you belong rotting away. I am quite certain no one will want you on their team. Hell I got a better chance at someone wanting to sign me to their team than you do. Maybe I should be the one getting traded to a team and you can sit here and keep losing.

11 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

Free agency is where you belong rotting away. I am quite certain no one will want you on their team. Hell I got a better chance at someone wanting to sign me to their team than you do. Maybe I should be the one getting traded to a team and you can sit here and keep losing.

HAHAHAHA you getting traded. No one will give up a fake sim league puck for you. You sir live in a dream world

1 minute ago, KingRobbie said:

HAHAHAHA you getting traded. No one will give up a fake sim league puck for you. You sir live in a dream world

I wouldn't want them to give up a fake sim puck. Maybe a pick for me sounds about right. This is MY WORLD!

Just now, Da Trifecta said:

I wouldn't want them to give up a fake sim puck. Maybe a pick for me sounds about right. This is MY WORLD!

Your world must be a sad little place. Filled will fairy's, pixie dust and Donald Trump being president. All of which does not and will not exist

21 minutes ago, KingRobbie said:

Your world must be a sad little place. Filled will fairy's, pixie dust and Donald Trump being president. All of which does not and will not exist

Donald Trump will be the president and I will leave the fairies and pixie dust all to you.