Who would you take 1st OV?

Banackock

http://thephl.ca/ufa-free-agents.php

I'm stuck on a few. Benn would be nice - offensive - physical and can play big defense. McDavid is sick but his DU is shit due to him missing part of the season. We get 4 challenges to ratings every 2nd season or something and league is SIM rerate but you get an nhl rerate every 2 or something?

7 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

It depends on if you want to go forward or not. As a homer I'd pick Letang.

Sure, and keep in mind LD/EX unfortunately affect OV quite a bit. I'm going forward yes. Lots of Dmen with high DF.

Just now, Banackock said:

Sure, and keep in mind LD/EX unfortunately affect OV quite a bit. I'm going forward yes. Lots of Dmen with high DF.

Ok so Benn, Crosby (doubt you want him though lol), Pavelski or Blake Wheeler then

Just now, Da Trifecta said:

Ok so Benn, Crosby (doubt you want him though lol), Pavelski or Blake Wheeler then

Benn I was looking at. Crosby's price tag just blows - trying to keep my top talent under. I mean, I could grab Kane for example, but 10.5 M a season eats up alot o f that 71.5 M cap or whatever. 

McDavids stats are excellent for an 18 year old in a League/Sim rerate league, but his DU will blow until I can challenge his ratings. 

I like benn because he can be offensive and has 80 DF. I want to have some forwards that are good defensively too and aren't 4th line bums lol

1 minute ago, Banackock said:

Benn I was looking at. Crosby's price tag just blows - trying to keep my top talent under. I mean, I could grab Kane for example, but 10.5 M a season eats up alot o f that 71.5 M cap or whatever. 

Seguin, Malkin, Toews or Getzlaf

Just now, Da Trifecta said:

Seguin, Malkin, Toews or Getzlaf

For Malkins price tag, I can find a mch better player and center. Similar for Getz. Shouldn't be 1st OV anyway. Toews, for 10.5 or in the high price range, there's better available.

2 minutes ago, Banackock said:

For Malkins price tag, I can find a mch better player and center. Similar for Getz. Shouldn't be 1st OV anyway. Toews, for 10.5 or in the high price range, there's better available.

Yeah it's kind of hard to tell without knowing prices.

EDIT: Seguin would be perfect for his price.

Edited by Da Trifecta

2 hours ago, ADwyer87 said:

Idk how this works, but with his OV and PO, seems like Karlsson would be very valuable

Some certain things may post er, but yeah.

Anyone elseeeee?