DAV/SEA ; S49

Gooningitup

• Senior Admin
2 hours ago, brovy said:

If your going to try and compete and make the playoffs whats the point of not being the best? Your just wasting your time. You have one good active core player and jardy that is going to stay and the rest of the roster is filled with spare parts and only have one first in the next 2 drafts (granted this draft really wasnt going to be anything special considering your going to make the playoffs). But hey if thats what you think wins a cup go for it. 

I was criticized for rebuilding and purposely being bad in order to acquire players like Sleeman, Rodriguez and Unassisted but PLEASE now look at my roster and where I am in the standings. It takes time and there are no shortcuts to the cup.

Well, to be fair, there is ONE shortcut to the cup. it goes something like...

>> draft Phil, Victor, and other beauts 

>> trade for Green and der meister

>> slip Jardy a 20 sheet 

>> don't take no shit 

4 hours ago, Gooningitup said:

In what world was i competing with 3 actives in 2 seasons time? When the Reign, Vikings, Express and Titans already have stronger cores than i started with. If it wasnt for selfish players demanding out, im likely not doing any of these trades because im still in a good spot rebuilding. 

Fixed.

4 hours ago, brovy said:

If your going to try and compete and make the playoffs whats the point of not being the best? Your just wasting your time. You have one good active core player and jardy that is going to stay and the rest of the roster is filled with spare parts and only have one first in the next 2 drafts (granted this draft really wasnt going to be anything special considering your going to make the playoffs). But hey if thats what you think wins a cup go for it. 

I was criticized for rebuilding and purposely being bad in order to acquire players like Sleeman, Rodriguez and Unassisted but PLEASE now look at my roster and where I am in the standings. It takes time and there are no shortcuts to the cup.

For a guy who hasn't won a title as a GM, may want to focus on that before telling another gM what he should and shouldn't do.

13 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

For a guy who hasn't won a title as a GM, may want to focus on that before telling another gM what he should and shouldn't do.

I can say what I want :) Its my opinion.