Steam July 4th Sale

Shaka

23 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

I beat it months ago, and I still think about it every single day, and listen to the music from it as well.

I loved the Walking Dead series. This looks even better. I can't wait to start it.... but Witcher 3 is just,.. so, so good. I'll play it at Xmas I guess ahah

9 hours ago, Phil said:

I loved the Walking Dead series. This looks even better. I can't wait to start it.... but Witcher 3 is just,.. so, so good. I'll play it at Xmas I guess ahah

Yeah, I played The Walking Dead Telltale Series as well. Loved it. I have to say I liked Life Is Strange way more. It just drags you right into the characters. Although for some people, even myself, it took me until probably Episode 2-3 to be truly involved.

Regarding Witcher 3....I basically had to force myself to beat the main story because I was just spending too much time on side quests. :lol:

16 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

Regarding Witcher 3....I basically had to force myself to beat the main story because I was just spending too much time on side quests. :lol:

Here's the thing with me... I am a completionist... I don't want to miss any side quests.... I'm now at level 19 and pretty sure I have yet to finish Act I.

Btw... I've put in over 40 hours already into the game. 

1 minute ago, Phil said:

Here's the thing with me... I am a completionist... I don't want to miss any side quests.... I'm now at level 19 and pretty sure I have yet to finish Act I.

Btw... I've put in over 40 hours already into the game. 

Yeah, I was like that with the game as well in the beginning. I just have so many games though that I want to play, so I sort of had to bite the bullet and let it go.

There's a thing that made me not want to play after I finished as well. I feel like I might go back soon though since the DLC came out.

Just now, DollarAndADream said:

Yeah, I was like that with the game as well in the beginning. I just have so many games though that I want to play, so I sort of had to bite the bullet and let it go.

There's a thing that made me not want to play after I finished as well. I feel like I might go back soon though since the DLC came out.

There's at least three different endings to the game, based on your actions and word choices. Whenever I finish we'll compare and contrast! 

7 minutes ago, Phil said:

There's at least three different endings to the game, based on your actions and word choices. Whenever I finish we'll compare and contrast! 

Well, it has nothing to do with the actual story endings.

If you're super super super against spoilers, then I suppose don't read this? It's just about the romance options and what might happen to you in the end that pissed me off.

Spoiler

But, I'll tell you one thing....which might be a tad spoiler, but I really hated that it happened even though I understand why they did it. If you tell both Yennifer and Triss that you love them, neither of them will be with you in the end. Basically, you'll have to decide which one you want around the time you start having the romance options with Triss, because you don't get them at the same time.

For me, I told Triss I loved her, then later in the game you get all these conversations with Yennifer, and I realized I wanted her more so I told her I loved her too. I thought it would give me some sort of ultimatum to pick, but it doesn't. I got fucked. :(

I suppose my Geralt is a playboy of sorts though, since I fucked Keira, Triss, and Yenn. #YOLO