Aeschylus Jigglejawns CXXXVII Impressing VHL Scouts

.sniffuM

The Muffins agency struggled to start when it came to bringing in new players to the VHL at the inception of their service, choosing to represent duds Damien Walec and Optimus Prime. They hit their sweet spot in Season 18, bringing Joey Clarence and then future Hall of Famer Tukka Reikkinen into the fold. The agency fell on hard times once again after that, with GIYGAS and E'Twaun Delicious struggling to live up to their draft billings. They hope they can buck the trend with young defenseman Aeschylus Jigglejawns CXXXVII.

The young Greekman has impressed over in their junior league, netting 18 goals and 31 total points over 24 games, while logging a league-leading 9 goals in 12 postseason games. Given the lower stature of the league he plays in, however, Jigglejawns CXXXVII was forced to sign with an agency that many would hesitate to call one of the VHL's elites.

Muffins agency president and former first client Damien Walec acknowledged as much in a press conference, saying: "We've had three first rounders, a second rounder, and two third rounders come through our agency. Our lowest drafted player was our second best and arguably the most impactful for the name of our agency. But it's tough to deny that our last two guys haven't lived up to expectations, especially with one of them being a first overall pick. I warn VHL General Managers to take that into consideration when pondering over our players in the future."

Edited by .sniffuM

The best part of this is that there apparently have been 136 other people named Aeschylus Jigglejawns in the past.

Plenty of Aeschylus, I mean the Oresteia is arguably the reason why things are done in trilogies, but Jigglejawns? He is the 137th person in a long line of people with the name Jigglejawns? That's fantastic.

2 hours ago, diamond_ace said:

The best part of this is that there apparently have been 136 other people named Aeschylus Jigglejawns in the past.

Plenty of Aeschylus, I mean the Oresteia is arguably the reason why things are done in trilogies, but Jigglejawns? He is the 137th person in a long line of people with the name Jigglejawns? That's fantastic.

I was gonna make it Aeschylus Johnson CXXXVII but that was too boring for me. :P

2 hours ago, Kendrick said:

@VHLSC will only be putting names without the extra capitals letters in. New Rule they passed.

But it's not his great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandfather joining, it's him.

Edited by .sniffuM