Blacker to watch MLB ASG because MURCA

frescoelmo

• Head Moderator

:usa:

With the off-season now in full swing for the Seattle Bears and forward Sean Blacker, the veteran center has had his share of time to think about how he wants to utilize his free time.  "There will be a lot of traveling, of course.  South America, Europe, The Caribbean, I'm sure myself and some teammates will check out a few places," Blacker distinguished to the media.  "But the summer is all about the USA, the best nation ever.  Hot dogs, waving the flag, boating, baseball, patriotism, being the best at everything, I can go on...  It doesn't get any better than this," Sean later confirmed.

It should come as no surprise that Sean fully intends on watching all of Major League Baseball's All-Star Festivities over the next few days, beginning with the home run derby.  "We had pick-up home run derbies all the time growing up, it is such a great time.  I can't wait to see if Todd [Frazier] will reclaim the title or if one of these other giants lures it away.  Have you seen this guy Stanton?  He makes LeBron look small," Blacker explained.

Blacker, a free agent this offseason, has not begun looking into or discussing his options with family and friends.