Blues' VHL Thoughts

Gunner

Yes, I'm stealing this idea from Flyersfan. I ain't got nuthin better to do.

• I'm back after a pretty long hiatus. I gotta say, it's good to be back. I need something to do during the summer when I'm not working or on SHL. I'm excited to continue to work on my graphics skills, as I'm pretty shitty right now!
  • Right now, I have access to three different locker rooms. I can see the Stockholm locker room, the Yukon locker room, and the Bratislava locker room. I don't think I'm supposed to see all of these, and I doubt anyone who reads this will care too much, but I thought I'd let people know.
  • I actually think I'll stick around this time. I'll have a good player going into the season, and I'll have a full season to go off of. Hopefully I'll be able to grab a decent draft spot. I love Kendrick's scouting centre pieces, so I am sure that those will help to keep me active. A sort of motivation, if you will.
  • I really look forward to continuing to develop Robert Jelen as the VHL's future premier defenceman. The team that drafts Jelen will be drafting a fantastic solid player.

2 minutes ago, Higgins said:

Sounds like @Kendrick VHLSC has at least in a small way kept you extra interested in your player and draft class.

Also you are a premier VHL spy in 3 locker rooms

i sell u secrets 4 top dolla

4 minutes ago, George Costanza said:

Really you stick it out here and make Jelen into a beast mode player!

I think I'll be able to stick around!