Legend ponders a comeback

Higgins

SCee9t5.png

This VHL Hall of Fame goaltender is pondering a comeback to the league that he dominated for eight seasons as a member of the Helsinki Titans with one season stops in both Quebec City and New York City. Tuomas Tukio first appeared on the VHL scene as an 18 year old rookie goaltender in Season 31 and now, 19 seasons later is looking to make a comeback.

The now 37 year old Tukio still feels like he has enough energy left in the tank to pursue a comeback to the league that made him a household name throughout the hockey community. Just look at a player like Jaromir Jagr, he is still playing very well at 45 years old, I honestly believe I could play hockey until my late 40's. I feel like the 8 season limit is too small because I had to retire from the VHL when I was only 26 years old, but I am ready for a comeback. Would it even be legal for Tuomas Tukio to comeback? Our league source tells us they would be thrilled at the chance to welcome back Tukio and are dreaming of the potential marketing campaigns.

"This is about redemption. The TPE record belongs to me"