Claimed:Sharing some thoughts [Reviewed]

jRuutu

DavosPlatz.jpg

A lot has happened recently, I had to leave New York and move to Davos. There are people in this world with bigger problems than this, but it still hurt little bit. New York was and is a big part of who I am now, so it will take some time to get used to totally new way of life.

I´m sure I will be back in New York some day. I still have a lot of friends there and with little bit of luck, I could find a job inside the New York Americans organization, but  who knows what will happen in the future!  I know for a fact that this is my last year as a professional hockey player in VHL.  

There is a lot of options on what I could do after my playing career is over, I mentioned a job in NYA organization, but there is also my love in writing poetry that could turn out to be my next full time job, so there is already few things on my mind. Lately totally new idea came into my mind, I know I have not mentioned this before, but a close family member of mine is pretty talented hockey player as well and if I´m totally honest, he is much better player than I was in his age. His goal is to be a VHL player some day and earliest that could happen is few season from now when he is old enough to be drafted.

KPR6QFQ.png

Now you might be wondering why I´m telling you this? Well, he does not have anybody who will look after him,no manager or anything like that yet, so what if I will be his manager? I would have plenty of time to learn most of the things before he is even drafted and I know how the hockey world works already by being in the game for years.

I´m not going to tell anything else about my potential new client, all I´m willing to share is that he is a defender and someone who I have known since he was born. Exciting talent though, so look out for Finnish defender in the future!

Time for new career moves is after this season, I´m going to give my all for Davos and see how far that takes us. Start has been pretty solid so far, in five games I have three goals and two assists. Point per game at this age is rather good, but there is still a lot of things that I could do better, defensively the start has been bit shaky, -7 in 5 games is something that will not bring in a cup at the end of the season, but there is luckily plenty of time to improve from this and I´m sure once I get to know the guys bit better and once they get to know how I like to do things, the performance on the ice will improve.