500 Hits?

Doomsday

400 Hits?

140861331.jpg

DAVOS - A season removed after recording only two hits, Davos forward Thomas Landry took the entire VHL by surprise with his elevated physical play, racking up a staggering 319 hits. Miles Larsson was the only forward to record more hits than Landry with 335. The HC Dynamo received yet another boost to their physical game with the acquisition of Odin Tordahl, but could Landry surprise the league again and step up his game even more?

"I'm going for 400 hits this year," said Landry after a team function. "No one made it there last year, although some did get close. It doesn't matter if I am on the first line, second line, third line, it's irrelevant. My teammates here in Davos will need me to step it up this season and I fully intend to do so."

The HC Dynamo returned to the VHL Playoffs in Season 35 after finishing dead last the year before, however they were throttled in five games by the Cologne Express. Spirits remain high, however and the HC Dynamo look to be even stronger this year as they set out to avenge their defeat.

Jethro Novacek is a writer for the MSFL Times, the most quality publication in the world... period. He enjoys teaching children how to fly, making evildoers go BOMF and saving the world from irascible women.

Edited by Doomsday