S50 World Cup Commissioner

Will

• Senior Admin

It's time for another World Cup and, with it, another World Cup Commissioner (or team of) needs to be hired. Find the duties below: 

World Cup Commissioner Duties:
-Create a spreadsheet with players available for each nation based on countries.
-Hire a general manager for each six World Cup nations.

-Promote World Cup around the board.
-Being in charge of the World Cup as a whole.

You don't have to sim the games.

Pay will be uncapped TPE with the amount to be decided after the World Cup. Duties can be split between two people as well. Apply within and state if you want to go solo or double team it. 

10 minutes ago, Mr. Power said:

I nominate @Phil since he's done a wonderful job of this in seasons past. If he's not down I'll throw my name in the hat just in case we don't get any willing newer candidates.

First All Star captain now World Cup Commish? Sheesh! :lol:

I think you'd be a good candidate.

On 8/25/2016 at 10:18 AM, ADwyer87 said:

I could do this as well. If not though I would love to be a GM :DI love the World Cup!

This. 

I say Phil for sure as one, Ill apply as well. 

I'd love to GM and attempt to go for my 3rd medal and 2nd gold! Let the Legacy of GM Campbell continue!

• Senior Admin
On 8/25/2016 at 1:18 PM, ADwyer87 said:

I could do this as well. If not though I would love to be a GM :DI love the World Cup!

Hired!

The last few times we've had pretty senior members running World Cup, so I think this season we ought to give someone newer a chance to try it out and obviously ADwyer is a great candidate.

Thanks to all who applied, I'm sure Dwyer will have applications up for GM positions in no time. 

• Will locked this topic