VHFL has me interested in more than just my own team's games

scoop

I'm one of those people who usually just looks at my own games when taking a look at sim results. Some seasons I may be more or less invested in the results in other games as well, and for a season like this, it would typically fall on the "much less invested" side of the spectrum. However, I have the VHFL to keep me interested. 

I'm currently in 6th place (current being as of Wednesday's sim), but I still have a chance at victory, though it's a pretty far chance. Second place is more of the possibility that I'm hoping for. 

In addition to my own games, I'm now also checking Toronto and Cologne games. This is to see how well the goalies do. I have Artom Zhumbayev on my team, and I'm looking for him to finish the season at .925 or above in save percentage. Meanwhile, I need Hans Wingate to drop below .935, because the top four all have him. I suppose I should also be concerned with Ariel Weinstein, because if he gets back over .930, Smarch will have the edge on me possibly. 

Surely this is long enough (haha I say that about my penis too lol xD).

Isn't it supposed to be that size is irrelevant, it's all about how you use it? :P

I can't ever land the good enough mix of a VHL team, despite putting decent thought into my initial roster make up. 

4 hours ago, Streetlight said:

I'm one of those people who usually just looks at my own games when taking a look at sim results. Some seasons I may be more or less invested in the results in other games as well, and for a season like this, it would typically fall on the "much less invested" side of the spectrum. However, I have the VHFL to keep me interested. 

I'm currently in 6th place (current being as of Wednesday's sim), but I still have a chance at victory, though it's a pretty far chance. Second place is more of the possibility that I'm hoping for. 

In addition to my own games, I'm now also checking Toronto and Cologne games. This is to see how well the goalies do. I have Artom Zhumbayev on my team, and I'm looking for him to finish the season at .925 or above in save percentage. Meanwhile, I need Hans Wingate to drop below .935, because the top four all have him. I suppose I should also be concerned with Ariel Weinstein, because if he gets back over .930, Smarch will have the edge on me possibly. 

Surely this is long enough (haha I say that about my penis too lol xD).

I wouldn't worry about Weinstein anymore, he's done for the season. In fact, he actually shouldn't have played the last two games :S