GM 348: Stockholm vs. Davos

JardyB10

6 minutes ago, jRuutu said:

Sorry, cant hear you. I´m enjoying the attention ladies are giving to me for being the 2nd star of the game. 

I'm enjoying the ladies attention for being the only star on the team. And the sole reason we're making the playoffs. Don't get into a "ego off" with me. Mines out of this world. If you want to see it buy "no man's sky"

3 minutes ago, KingRobbie said:

I'm enjoying the ladies attention for being the only star on the team. And the sole reason we're making the playoffs. Don't get into a "ego off" with me. Mines out of this world. If you want to see it buy "no man's sky"

Those are big words from a guy who doesnt even have a mustache. Only way you can be truly successful and a star is to grow a mustache.

2 minutes ago, jRuutu said:

Those are big words from a guy who doesnt even have a mustache. Only way you can be truly successful and a star is to grow a mustache.

My 94 point, 4th in league in points, and tied for 1st in assists shows the I'm a successful star. All you stats are cause of my tremendous talent. Your goals come of my saucey passes and your do called assists come when I steal the puck off you and put the puck in the net. You are just a "helper" I'm the star 

6 minutes ago, KingRobbie said:

My 94 point, 4th in league in points, and tied for 1st in assists shows the I'm a successful star. All you stats are cause of my tremendous talent. Your goals come of my saucey passes and your do called assists come when I steal the puck off you and put the puck in the net. You are just a "helper" I'm the star 

I did not want to mention anything about it, but your saucer passes are really hard to control, fluttering and wobbling around like crazy. Takes someone like me with soft hands and experience to even handle the passes you dish out.  I think you should think about a career in Discus throwing

Edited by jRuutu

12 minutes ago, jRuutu said:

I did not want to mention anything about it, but your saucer passes are really hard to control, fluttering and wobbling around like crazy. Takes someone like me with soft hands and experience to even handle the passes you dish out.  I think you should think about a career in Discus throwing

I was thinking about NFL QB I should be better the Tim Tebow. Anyone would be, even your old feeble non talented ass

2 minutes ago, KingRobbie said:

I was thinking about NFL QB I should be better the Tim Tebow. Anyone would be, even your old feeble non talented ass

Go for it!  Sometimes dreams come true if you work really hard, for example when I moved to Davos and you got to see me play  ;) 

2 hours ago, jRuutu said:

Go for it!  Sometimes dreams come true if you work really hard, for example when I moved to Davos and you got to see me play  ;) 

You mean you "trying to" "play" it's like watching a elephant with 3 legs walk. It tries and tries but fails

9 hours ago, KingRobbie said:

You mean you "trying to" "play" it's like watching a elephant with 3 legs walk. It tries and tries but fails

You are just jealous because I get more attention with my unusual skating style.