Kohler [1/2]

*Insert Free agent Pitch here about how awesome your are*

Ahem. Our time in this league is finite... and life is only as good as the memories we make. These relics of remembrance are just like shipwrecks......... only they're gone faster than the smell after it rains.........

11 hours ago, Kendrick said:

What font is that man?

i'll have to double check when i get home!

9 hours ago, Phil said:

*Insert Free agent Pitch here about how awesome your are*

Ahem. Our time in this league is finite... and life is only as good as the memories we make. These relics of remembrance are just like shipwrecks......... only they're gone faster than the smell after it rains.......

So....beautiful :applaud:

• 1 month later...
  • Commissioner

I can see the elements here so I can't ell what you were going for but unfortunately everything feels a little disconnected at the moment. Some exposure layers would help to blend everything in together so that I can't clearly define each layer. The font is a cool choice but I think the effects on the text over-do it. Kill the drop shadow and tone down the green a bit. Render looks a little LQ and the lighting style isn't really helping that fact out any. Lighting should create some contrast and focus, not wash things out.

• Beketov changed the title to Kohler [1/2]
  • 2 weeks later...

The background and vignette feels like this could be a darker, almost horror based sig. The text is supposed to be more fun, I think. The drop shadow needs to be way more subtle. Just make this a sig about a psychopath and change the font, good to go :P