Claimed:S51 VHLM predictions [Reviewed]

hedgehog337

Since I'm still without laptop, I can't do VHLM history related article. So I'll make an easy article about future, because predictions are the easy way, how to make 500 words without a sweat, IMO. So what's gonna happen in S51? New faces, or the same old Yukon and Bern type teams? Don't leave this page and you will see my thoughts about it. 

Картинки по запросу ice hockey team won

TOP-TIER TEAMS

:brt:Bratislava Watchmen:brt:

Let's face it - I'll have 6 draft picks and first desiganted contract priority. It should be enough to make a contender team. I believe I can make a ''from 100 to 0 and back to 100'' story, even though I'll need to work good in recruiting rookies to Bratislava to make a team more than just a contender one. 

:ssk:Saskatoon Wild:ssk:

Sasky should do fine too. @ADwyer87 will have 7 or something draft picks and he's more active than me - that can help him bringing rookies to his team. Especially this can be related to SHL case, cause I'm banned there. 

:brm:Brampton Blades:brm:

Brampton is lucky. Just look at these players, who will likely stay in the next season - Fekete, Tobolsk, Kachur II, Sampson III.  That's a hell of a gift for @Smarch and with that fact he'll have third round pick, will make Brampton very tough team to beat. Bad for Saskatoon, because these teams are on same conference. 

Картинки по запросу ice hockey team celebrates

*of course, the team that lost to Germany today...what I was thinking, when I posted that pic here?*

THE UNDERDOGS

:yuk:Yukon Rush:yuk:

@Victor will have a shit ton of 30-40 TPE mediocre youngstas, which might be nice, because it's a good depth. Plus Balders, who went inactive due to his unwillingness to write articles - he probably doesn't knows a member can take welfares as well...(@Banackock) Plus second round pick from me. I guess Yukon might compete once again. 

:osl:Oslo Storm:osl:

Probably the best of all future underdogs and this team should be a problem for me. @TheLastOlympian07 will have 4 draft picks, goalie and Laine(?) Should be ok team to watch for. 

:ber:Bern Royals:ber:

And Bern can be a threat. De la Riva, Kendrick ''that wtf I can't type second name'' Diks, Shenanigans - they all are +/- solid players. Even though it all depends on Barnyashev -  if he will stay in Bern - good for @sterling. If not - well, Bern is in tough spot and maybe this team is out from playoff picture. Also, Bern has a third round pick. Not bad. 

:mos:Moscow Red Wolves:mos:

Two thirds for @Dangles13 can provide some good steals and he should be happy Moscow isn't gonna be hopeless in S51 - Jelen, Shaka and Matthews can do some damages to top-tier teams...oh wait. We don't even know what @RomanesEuntDomus will do with Hohenzollern, so it can be better for the Red Wolves. 

Картинки по запросу ice hockey team cries

WELL...A MIRACLE IS POSSIBLE?

:ott:Ottawa Lynx:ott:

I don't believe @JardyB10 will make a push. Yes, he has first and third round picks, but how about remaining players? Some 30 TPE scrubs and Joanna. Well, he might give a try, but I have doubts about Ottawa's chances for being a contender. 

Ok, I'm done with predictions, good luck to all teams in next season and bye. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • DollarAndADream changed the title to Claimed:S51 VHLM predictions [Reviewed]