HI

d3vilsfire

Hello everyone, I just signed up and im really interested in this. I also recently joined Hfboards, and saw a post about this game on there, so I thought i would come and try it out.. But i have no idea what I am supposed to do, but whats up!

A little info about me: im 16, male, and I played hockey for about 8 years, and recently hung up my skates. I played travel ice hockey for all 8 years.. I also am on Metroho (about 1 yr now) - Commissioner of UHL and TPE.. well lemme know what the next step is i need to take and im eager to get things rolling!

Thanks!

Edited by d3vilsfire

Welcome to the League! The next step is to Create A Player (sidenote: If you came from HFBoards, don't forget to put down Flyersfan1493 as who you were recruited by). After you create your player, he'll be placed on waivers in the VHLM (the minors), at which point you will be claimed by a team for all of S36. You can also begin doing Point Tasks (whether it's media spots, which are writing articles, graphics, podcasts, etc...) in order to earn TPE for your player, which is what is used to upgrade your attributes. Since you are a new member, the first three point tasks that you do can be doubled for extra TPE (although this doesn't include your rookie profile or biography, which are one-time point tasks that you can do for extra TPE).

If you have any other questions, don't be afraid to ask, as we have an excellent community that is always willing to help out.

Welcome aboard man, I'll make you a sig soon, any player you'd prefer?

Im trying to use Andre Burakovsky, and it is a little bit of a challenge, but so far so good. 

dope name buddy.

Haha thanks!