All the games should be played in Saskatoon [Reviewed]

jRuutu

tiredman.png

For some reason I have been feeling little tired lately. I cant seem to get the best out of me in the practice or in the games. It´s almost like something is pulling me back when I try to push the max out of myself. I asked from the Saskatoon´s team doctor if he might know what is going? He was not sure what might be the reason behind it, he pointed out that it could be just lack of sleep and poor diet that is making me feel weaker than usually. It does make sense, I have been struggling to get solid eight hours of sleep each night lately. 

The team´s doctor told me to monitor the situation and if fixing my sleeping and eating habits wont bring any help, then I should go and get some tests done in the hospital. Not sure what tests exactly, but I guess something is going in me, so I´m hoping sleeping more and eating well helps. Never been in a hospital here in Saskatoon before, but I have walked past one few times, looks quite interesting. Windows have bars on them and there seems to be guards standing in front of the doors ?

Anyways, I did what the team´s doctor told me to and last few nights have been nice in terms of sleep, at least eight hours each night and I have also been eating more than before, so we should see improvement in everything next week, but there is also other aspect to this that could explain why I´m feeling like the way I do. It´s the traveling. We travel a lot during the season, VHLM has teams from Moscow, Bern,Bratislava etc. Basically all over the world. I don´t mind going to play in those places, since seeing new places and countries is always great, but the reality is that the actual getting there part sucks a lot. We sit in a plane for who knows how many hours and then we come back while sitting in a plane for hours again.

hell.jpg

I hate sitting when I´m told to sit, I´m one of those guys who sits when he chooses to do so. If you travel from place to place and it takes in total of over 10 hours, you will feel bit tired when you get back home, then there is the time difference, which is not exactly helping. Even though we usually spend only day or two in the cities we play in on the away tour, but it all adds up.

I have been thinking of skipping the away games totally and only play in the home games. Only problem I have with that is that some of the guys in the team might not be too pleased if one player asks to get special treatment like this, but then again, other people feeling angry wont fix me being tired, so I think I will ask for a meeting with the GM if I wont start feeling more alive and energetic by Wednesday.

Review:

Nice to see someone make mention of the fact that travel would be terrible if this league actually existed. I never really thought about it tbh. I usually like your writing and this is no different. Keep it up, man, you have to prove you were worth such a high pick with Fabio :lol: Your spelling and grammar were on point, hit the word count (I'm assuming) so good job there.

• evrydayimbyfuglien changed the title to All the games should be played in Saskatoon [Reviewed]

Noah once established that Scotty Campbell hit the crossbar with a slapshot so hard that it opened a whole in the space-time continuum. This is how seasons take about 2 months and a year simultaneously, and how several games can be played the same night with global travel.

This is canon. Noah's word is law.