Claimed:Davos painful year all worth it [Reviewed]

Gooningitup

Its crazy the few years i have had as GM, im in what is likely the worst season behind the helm. Thats nothing against my players, we just arent ready. Two of my prospect were not ready for the big show, and well Skye has played amazing he is young and suffered the struggles of a bad team. 

I was one win away from denying history, the team was given zero chance by the entire league. It sucks we blew a 3-2 series lead, however i give kudos to Moholt to managing to turn it around and win it all. I chose to be happy with my calls, everything i did was worth it. Im not gunna gloat, winning GM of the year made me happy. Now however, i am here and need to prove myself once again grow Davos into a franchise players want to play for. I need to build Davos into a contender for more than a year or two. Prove i was not just a fluke, i belive in myself and hope my players do too.

Ill admit going into this draft with 0 picks is going to be rough, but i have kept all my S53 picks i wont be drafting my own player. Reason being i want to experience the rest of the league, without tarnishing Komarovs family streak. The future is bright with Skye, Komarov, and Jelen it would have been nice to add prospects here. However i will be very active in the free agent market this year willing to throw money at players i feel can atleast help improve this team next season. 

Im very proud of what ex Dynamo Muller, and Covington @TheLastOlympian07  @KingRobbie are doing despite burning me really bad. Ill admit it had me angry, im nothing but loyal to my players; but i let it go and am happy to see them succed. Holik @Beketov my first ever draft pick has proven i made the right choice, he has been an amazing player for the Bears. Roberts, @Da Trifecta has also enjoyed some great success this season. 

Like always be ready for bold moves im ready to bring Davos into the contention soon. Ive lit a match under my ass after a battle with depression. I bleed Davos purple and i hope all future members who join Davos see that too. I want to build a culture here that everyone enjoys, i go above and beyond for my players. Anyone whose shared a lockerroom with me for more than a few days knows this. 

Ive found my fire again, being a GM is why i am here. Meeting new people and building a fun culture is what i want to establish. My personal journey, has been a great experience, joined the SHL which ive found some enjoyment, but also the downfall of a big group. Davos is a fun place with an open door policy.

Edited by Gooningitup

• 3 weeks later...
  • DollarAndADream changed the title to Claimed:Davos painful year all worth it [Reviewed]