All-Star Game Hype

Phil

First off... can I just say: FIRST PERIOD #CLEGANEBOWL !?!?!?! @JardyB10 @Victor. Already this all-star game is worth the wait and disorganization right from the start. 

Usually we don't wait until 10 games left in the season to do an All-Star game, but this S51 season has fallen at a very inconvienent time for our Admin team, who for some reason think they have real life problems and matters to attend to. Anyway, they gave me the job of organizing the All-Star game after they realized they could not do it. #PhilSavesVHL #MakeAGoalieAlready #PhilPipes

Anyway, we got two awesome captains @der meister and @KingRobbie. One who's quiet around the boards but does great podcasts and another who is the polar opposite of quiet and writes VHL movies. 

Also, can I say that :col: Cologne :col: have, until the trade, 8 players on their roster... and 7 of them are playing in the ASG. NOW THAT"S FUCKING EPIC. Suck on that Calgary :cal: 

Anyway, hopefully the Game's worth the wait. Also check out the predictions for the ASG for some FREE TPE

5 hours ago, Phil said:

Also, can I say that :col: Cologne :col: have, until the trade, 8 players on their roster... and 7 of them are playing in the ASG. NOW THAT"S FUCKING EPIC. Suck on that Calgary :cal: 

But do they have two Centers?