EU Quarter-Finals, GM 3: Cologne vs. Davos

JardyB10

1 minute ago, Kendrick said:

It just seems weird to not own your own pick and not at least sign every FA you can to see what happens.

I tried i ran up prices lol but not alot of interest in an empty team. Next year ill be doing the same, atleast i pulled off the impossible

1 minute ago, Gooningitup said:

I bid on about all inactives aswell i traded a few. Forgot some when i was sleepiny but otherwise did what i could

I don't know, I still see about 3-4 players over 100 TPE that could surprise the sim a bit.

6 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

I don't know, I still see about 3-4 players over 100 TPE that could surprise the sim a bit.

Eh i did my job, got a team not supposed to make it anywhere to the playoffs. Im more than content. Id be shocked no matter what i did to upset Cologne

12 minutes ago, Gooningitup said:

Eh i did my job, got a team not supposed to make it anywhere to the playoffs. Im more than content. Id be shocked no matter what i did to upset Cologne

No I get all that, it's just that without owning your own pick it seems weird to just stop short of what could've been done. I understand you think you did but from the outside I can certainly see it as going ¾'s up the mountain.