Zamora Accepts His Offer On His Samsung Galaxy S4

frescoelmo

• Head Moderator

The now-veteran forward Felix Zamora found himself in quite a predicament last week.  The Spaniard traveled back home to Madrid in order to visit his family, which just happened to fall on the week of free agency.  He, along with his agent frescoelmo, were new to the free agency period and weren't sure how to approach it.  "Zamora and I sat down about two weeks ago and discussed what we both thought was in Felix's best interests." Frescoelmo explained.  "We simply determined that he should just try to do the best he can with whatever line of communication he could get his hands on."

Felix spent much of the week in turmoil, and after reconsidering multiple times, had decided on Davos as his final location.  "It seemed like a great organization and their general manager, Alfred, made an incredible pitch," Zamora told reporters.  Merely minutes before announcing his decision to fly out and live in Switzerland for Season 36, a few players from the Quebec City Meute contacted Felix via a conference call to make a last second pitch.  "I'm not going to lie, I was drunk and everything just sounded amazing.  So I said fuck it and just quoted one of the contracts that I saw on my iPhone.  I passed out not even knowing who I had signed until the following day," Felix finished.  The following day during his press conference, Felix made a point in correcting himself, saying that he actually had a Galaxy S4 and not an iPhone.  "I'm not a hipster.  Fuck that noice," Zamora announced as he slammed his PBR on the podium.