VHL Recruitment/Promotion Video Contest!

Victor

• Admin

Hello! With the ever-increasing focus on recruitment, the Board of Governors has decided an effective form of recruitment is VHL-related videos. So we are making a contest for people to make videos to promote the VHL.

You may create videos on two main areas:

- A simple ad with cool effects and shit and clear and concise and to the point points about the VHL. This shouldn't be any longer than a minute.

- A guide of the VHL forum. How things work, where everything is, how to earn TPE, etc etc. Can be as long as you want.

Apart from that, there's a range of ways to do it.

Any videos used extensively for recruitment/retaining purposes will earn 5 uncapped TPE. Any video submitted will earn 3 uncapped TPE and be eligible to be submitted as a Point Task with the final grade doubled.

I totally did this in like June of 2012 and no one ever bothered to use it :P

I think this time it allows everyone to get compensation. Plus if you submit one for 3 TPE and then enter it as a Point Task it could get you 15 TPE in total when it's said and done.

• Commissioner

I think this time it allows everyone to get compensation. Plus if you submit one for 3 TPE and then enter it as a Point Task it could get you 15 TPE in total when it's said and done.

I know, I was just saying that if they had wanted to use a video they could have. Now I have to go and make a new one :P

That said, if I still have the file can I change the site on it, submit it for the contest, and then use it as a non-doubled PT since I already have 6 points from it?

I know, I was just saying that if they had wanted to use a video they could have. Now I have to go and make a new one :P

That said, if I still have the file can I change the site on it, submit it for the contest, and then use it as a non-doubled PT since I already have 6 points from it?

I guess you'd have to ask. I might try my hand at one using iMovie. Not sure how good I am though

I have left a message for Christopher Nolan and hope to hear back from him soon.

Welcome to the VHL where you either die a hero, or live long enough to become like Jardy!

• Commissioner

If you submitted them for Point Tasks you'd only get the old final grade doubled. Otherwise, yes.

That seems fair enough. Although technically I’m going to change the link in the video so its a little different :P

Also, if we submit more than one do we get more than the 3 TPE or is it just 3 TPE for submitting not per submission?