Claimed:The Pajodcast - Happy Holidays! [1/2]

Devise

http://www86.zippyshare.com/v/QmGtw5pB/file.html

We ramble on about mostly league related things for just over an hour, complete with a music break as well as Kyle leaving slightly early to go see Rouge One. Otherwise it's mostly running down some of the things going on in the league, a lot of Project Two talk and consequences, continuing the goalie conversation that seems to be going around, as well as much more. 

Tune in and happy holidays VHL. 

In regards to Threencarnacion, I don't see awards ever being an issue, only thing would really be records. Like even if I keep up my .942 save percentage, I obviously don't expect that to be kept in the record books, but I will be starting more games in the later years (no more than 36 though), so would that, combined with times I'd enter as a backup, be enough starts to be considered for records? 

I'm not a huge fan of the second player idea because welfare players have been proven decent enough in sim results therefore could result as a demotivation for me and other PT members.

and as well, I won't draft a backup goalie over a player, even tho the trade value might be bigger. (but I can't imagine someone trading for a backup)

good podcast

• boubabi changed the title to The Pajodcast - Happy Holidays! [1/2]
  • 1 month later...