GM 215: Bratislava vs. Bern

Higgins

Just now, Higgins said:

Same as always?

Second or third? STHS has some troubles.

If you are running an old version of the STHS or STHS Client, you might get the « You are running an out of date version” error message on January 1st. If you get this error, simply download the latest version of the STHS for your license. If you have version 2 license, download version 2.3.6. If you have a version 3 license, download version 3.0.9.

So?

23 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

Second or third? STHS has some troubles.

If you are running an old version of the STHS or STHS Client, you might get the « You are running an out of date version” error message on January 1st. If you get this error, simply download the latest version of the STHS for your license. If you have version 2 license, download version 2.3.6. If you have a version 3 license, download version 3.0.9.

So?

I just downloaded the latest client and it worked for me last season, but haven't sent in lines this year, so that's all I can help

4 minutes ago, Smarch said:

I just downloaded the latest client and it worked for me last season, but haven't sent in lines this year, so that's all I can help

Ok, that's funny. I just did that on other PC earlier and it didn't work.

Now I tried the same in my PC and surprise! it suddenly works. wtf. At least my lines gonna be right.

Edited by hedgehog337