I'm Going To Be A Dad (Again)

iRockstar

17 hours ago, BobertZ said:

Have a son, and one on the way... scared that it's a girl. Unplanned baby, gonna ruin my life

quite the opposite, I know it looks bad right now but as soon as that child is born you will be filled with the blessings of god. there is nothing like holding your child in your arms. you think it will ruin your life but It will only make your life that much better :D

5 hours ago, BobertZ said:

5 and I have no fucking clue im not a woman and not gonna ask my wife cause then I'll get the preg bitchy answer 

It is like 20 weeks, usually they have this stuff written down in her agenda so you could check without having to be decapitated.

Also 5 seems old enough to start learning to take care of the kid and free up your own time with it.

Our oldest boy is now 2 years and 5 months, and he has no interest in all in the baby. So then it is indeed double the work.

3 hours ago, BOFish said:

quite the opposite, I know it looks bad right now but as soon as that child is born you will be filled with the blessings of god. there is nothing like holding your child in your arms. you think it will ruin your life but It will only make your life that much better :D

I have a son who is great.  I just don't want a daughter. Having one will ruin my life

3 hours ago, Green said:

It is like 20 weeks, usually they have this stuff written down in her agenda so you could check without having to be decapitated.

Also 5 seems old enough to start learning to take care of the kid and free up your own time with it.

Our oldest boy is now 2 years and 5 months, and he has no interest in all in the baby. So then it is indeed double the work.

I know perfectly how to be a good dad to my son.  He's great. I can do things with him that won't bore me.  With a daughter... fuck me