Claimed:The Pajodcast - A Real Benedict Arnold

Devise

You are one click away from the one and only Pajodcast!

We talk Season 53, take a look specifically at some surprises we are seeing early into the season, as well as looking at some predictions. That is all while keeping within a nice constrained one hour. Listen, comment, like subscribe follow heart retweet tag insert more bullshit social media grips here. 

5 hours ago, Jericho said:

when Ryan says "I'll murder you" in the early minutes.

The real dark thing about that is I mean it. But I don't mean it in the way that it sounds. I'm a devious mother fucker if you push me to the bridges, and I can tell you that an all out war over a recreation of the Jim/Nadia segment is not something you want to push. Remember...remember...the fifth of november the gun powder treason and plot? Sorry defaulted to V for Vendetta a great fucking movie. Anyway, dig beneath the surface young Snow and you'll see that you remain on the path of enlightenment, but stray too far...be tempted too much...and then the 4chan destiny shall embrace you until all eternity. #HeWillNotDeviceUs

9 hours ago, Mr. Power said:

The real dark thing about that is I mean it. But I don't mean it in the way that it sounds. I'm a devious mother fucker if you push me to the bridges, and I can tell you that an all out war over a recreation of the Jim/Nadia segment is not something you want to push. Remember...remember...the fifth of november the gun powder treason and plot? Sorry defaulted to V for Vendetta a great fucking movie. Anyway, dig beneath the surface young Snow and you'll see that you remain on the path of enlightenment, but stray too far...be tempted too much...and then the 4chan destiny shall embrace you until all eternity. #HeWillNotDeviceUs

ok, no more bourbon for you...