Davos' Second Line Goes Suit Shopping

Doomsday

Davos' Second Line Goes Suit Shopping

anchorman-teamjump.gif

DAVOS - After their seventh straight victory, the second line of the HC Davos Dynamo decided that it was a fitting moment to purchase some new suits for their post-game press conferences. Thomas Landry, Davey Jones and an unnamed Texan wheeled around the inactive Jarkko Olsen in order to peruse the absolute finest in men's fashion. The results were, according to members of the associated press, "stupendously arousing."

"I'm not gonna lie, I look pretty good right now," said Landry after a team practice while the Texan continued to lint roll his brand new suit. "When you look this good, you just ooze confidence and when that happens, you realize that you're scored way too many points for just one period. I think it's only a matter of time before the VHL bans looking this good."

"I think I'm good for twenty four goals per game if I'm going to be looking and feeling this fresh," added Davey Jones while admiring his new tie that depicted a train on fire. "Sixty two if it's Cologne."

"Beep, boop buzz!" chirped Olsen in... well, I'm not going to pretend to know what it means. I'll leave it to you guys.

Jethro Novacek is a writer for the MSFL Times, which totally should have a store at Cafe Press. He enjoys giving demons wedgies, designing sneakers for zombies and finding massive new handguns to invent for Texans.