Hello, guys!

DollarAndADream

You said you were from CDC. Good to hear as I sometimes post over there and thats where I posted the thread. I live in Vancouver too (and though I'm not a Canucks fan) it's good to see another Van located guy here!

Yeah I've posted quite a bit on CDC over the years. 12,000 and counting.

Definitely a Canucks fan myself. Devils fan also. Not just because of the Schneider trade though. 

I was a Devils fan before a Canucks fan actually, years and years ago. :P

Yeah I've posted quite a bit on CDC over the years. 12,000 and counting.

Definitely a Canucks fan myself. Devils fan also. Not just because of the Schneider trade though. 

I was a Devils fan before a Canucks fan actually, years and years ago. :P

Haha that's funny. I am a Devils fan relocated from Newark. Nice to know you have somewhat of a good choice behind you!

I never knew you were from Newark Kendrick. I always thought it was weird you were a Debbies fan.

Yeah dude, I'm David Puddy's son hahaha

Devils are what originally got me into hockey back in the Stevens days. When they had Gionta and Gomez, when Gomez was actually good. :P 

I was into hockey before obviously, but watching Canucks game around that time they were just terrible to watch. 

Devils are what originally got me into hockey back in the Stevens days. When they had Gionta and Gomez, when Gomez was actually good. :P

I was into hockey before obviously, but watching Canucks game around that time they were just terrible to watch. 

Yeah for me it stems deeper. Fell in love with Ken Daneyko of all people, nicest guy. But Elias, Sykora and Arnott with huge faces of mine

Nice to see another guy come here from CDC. I used to post on the forums a lot a few years ago (like 3 or so). Had around 4k posts but stuck to the Creative Media Forum for a good chunk of it. I was around when cf00, mr7 and Tenacious dominated the graphics, although i'm not sure if you were around then or not.

Anyways, welcome!

Nice to see another guy come here from CDC. I used to post on the forums a lot a few years ago (like 3 or so). Had around 4k posts but stuck to the Creative Media Forum for a good chunk of it. I was around when cf00, mr7 and Tenacious dominated the graphics, although i'm not sure if you were around then or not.

Anyways, welcome!

Yeah I was definitely around back then. I've been on CDC for awhile, but usually stick to the Gaming and Canucks Talk sections. 

Recently, but not too recently I switched my name from trav_have to DollarAndADream.

Edited by travhave