S54 Las Vegas Aces Roster Reveal

BluObieZ

McF3Pc4.jpg

Image result for las vegas strip panorama

Welcome to the Las Vegas Aces Roster reveal. This is a special event. Ever since moving the team to Las Vegas it seems as if it all has been hype and just a lot of talk. Well now with my last addition from free agency I am proud to show off the team that will obliterate the VHLM this season. A team that I feel can and will be the best team ever to play in the VHLM.But without further hyper here is the roster for the S54 season. 

Forwards:

LW- Rusty Trombone 

C- Rask Rowe

RW- Takashi Fujimoto 

RW- Fuk D. World 

C- Rudy Ying 

RW- RIley Harper 

RW- Harambe 

Trombone, Rowe and Fujimoto will form the Aces top line and it will be a deadly killer. VHLM teams will attempt to stop them or slow it down but that will be foolish. Why? because our second line of World, Ying and Harper will be a deadly one also. It may not be just as good but as the players develop and get acquainted with each other it will be better then any line that VHLM teams can pair against it.

Defense:

D- Felix Savard 

D- Diego Jokinen

D- Dexter Lane 

D- Askel Syndergaard

D- Slava Alexsei  

D- Luca Volkov 

This D-core is scary good from top to bottom it can stop you in your tracks and make you look foolish doing it. The pairing of Savard and Jokinen will complement our top line very well but when they need to get back and play D they can and will. If you think you are scoring on this top line/pairing you are sadly mistaken. Lane and Syndergaard will help that 2nd line develop and give it time to work out a few kinks they may have. Lane may also be a up and coming D in the league so he will be devolving as well but Syndergaard the vet will keep the young kids in check while making sure your efforts of scoring are kept to a minimum. Alexsei and Volkov are two young D that I believe are better then most if not all top pairings in the VHLM and the funny thing is they are our third pairing. HOW BOU DAT? 

Goalies:

G- Vernon Von Axelberry 

G- Revan Gotze 

Axelberry our last line of defense is truly that. Axelberry is the best goalie in the league this season and it's not even close. Axelberry has the ability to steal games which he proved last year in Oslo. This season he will never face to 60 shots, hell he will not even face 30 shots a game. Most likely the most he will see is 15. Axelberry will most likely compile a ton of shutouts this season because of the D he has in front of him and his ability. Gotze will get 10 games this season to show off we can even win with him.