UPDATES

jRuutu

Why are the New York Americans updated on Monday, got their updates into the index, but Quebec Meute has not been updated and the index is even missing the May 11th updates? First two games between the two teams have already been played, is the league trying to make sure the brave Meute team does not make the finals? What is going on? Who is behind this evil masterplan and why?

I can only guess the league marketing team has calculated that Americans bring in more money than Meute, so that is why they are sabotaging our journey to glory by not getting us updated and even leaving out the previous updates on top of that.

I demand justice, I pour my heart and soul to my media spots and vhl articles, I want them into the sim! Especially for the playoffs. I would be lying if I said this regular season was exciting, not getting updated for the playoffs is a kick to the groin area, I don´t like that too much. We got quite few active players here in Meute, so I´m not alone on this, missing two weeks of updates from the index is not at least helping us to win games.

That is all, UPDATE MEUTE !:que: