WWE/General ProWres Thread

Toast

Since this is general pro wrestling too.  I showed this guy to Devise but for those interested, you should check out Uhaa Nation.  The guy he faces in the match below is really talented too, but given the fact that Uhaa is 240 lbs and can do a standing shooting star press....yeah...he has everything the WWE looks for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X756eoIzVcs

Knowing WWE and its hard on for big guys he would probabally be WWE WHC in like 2 weeks

Edited by Guest

Calling it now btw that Bryan is the 30th entrant in the Royal Rumble.

WWE is trying to throw people off in the dirtsheets in my opinion.  Batista will be 29 I'd imagine.

He'll probably wrestle the first match on the card but there is no way the WWE will screw it up at this point with them pulling the plug on his "heel turn".

Edited by Advantage

As much as I could see Batista winning this and he is obviously the favourite.  I have Bryan winning and then a triple threat match at WM between Orton-Batista-Bryan.

I also could see Lesnar take it at the EC and face Bryan at WM with Orton and Batista facing each other for no title, since apparently it is in Lesnar's contract that he is to get the title at some point.

As a guy I post with on wrestling stuff said:

RAW after Royal Rumble can be followed with Triple H saying that Daniel Bryan is not the winner of the Rumble because Triple H never allowed him to take part in it. Daniel Bryan comes out and says that a specific McMahon allowed him to take part in the Rumble. Triple H looks at Stephanie.. Stephanie says she didnt do such a thing.....

"No Chance" hits the titantron. Vince McMahon was the one who allowed Bryan in the Rumble because Vince was tired of Triple H and Stephanie not paying attention to what the FANS wanted. Vince will make sure Triple H and Stephanie don't screw Bryan out of a title opportunity at WM.
Edited by Advantage

All that sounds all good and weel but its speculation at most :P

I hope Batista doesnt win the RR but lets face the facts he probs will (Im not counting out DB for a title shot ither) just saying Batista will win the RR

I agree 100% but based on timing and what ive read I strongly belive Batista will win it

Yeah, he is the favourite like I said.

I just see something else lurking though.  Too weird that they wouldn't put him in the Rumble unless he is going to surprise.

When Jericho came back for that rumble two years ago he was the favorite and he was in the final 2 until Sheamus eliminated him. I can see Batista being in the final 4, maybe not the final 2 because of similarity to Jericho coming back. I just really hope he doesn't win. Don't care for him and if his shtick is "GRRR I WANNA BE CHAMP" then I'm not interested.

The path doesn't matter, but it would make Bryan look stronger if he won the Rumble. But the fact is if WWE has any idea what it's been doing and wants to show that it didn't mishandle the Bryan situation in the fall he should win the Title at Mania. I know some think a Taker match may be good or whatever he does he's still super over. But that isn't the point. Bryan going over clean at Mania to end the show with the entire audience going nuts with reaction helps transform Bryan into the star the crowd wants him to be. It is a moment that needs to happen. Punk got his Mania title win, and even before that he beat Cena "clean" for the title at MITB in his hometown. He had his moment, and he has been a certified upper card main event since. WWE needs to give Bryan his as well. Batista is here for 2 years, Orton got to unify the belts. Bryan needs a run from Mania till Summerslam at least if not longer and then they can do with Bryan what they have done with Jericho for however long and let him just put people over. 

Extreme Rules is going to be taking place in Seattle (near Bryan's hometown).

Also:

- You may remember a few month back it was reported Dolph Ziggler lost his push because of something he said in an interview around the time of SummerSlam. No other details were available but we now know that it was Ziggler's comments about Randy Orton that got him in hot water with WWE officials. Here's what Ziggler said to MLive.com on September 4th:

"I've made it clear; I'm not patient at all - several times. I've been very vocal about my position on the card and in the company. I'm not trying to say 'Hey, everybody sucks and I'm great!' But I love doing this, and at some point you go 'OK, It's not my time right now and I got to figure something out' And when it's time, that's when I must go out there and make as huge of an impact as I can and let everyone know 'I dare you to follow that, I dare you try something better.' And when they don't (counter or match what I'm doing in the ring) I'm very outspoken about it and it can get me into very hot water (with the company). Then you never know where we're going. Everybody can be just so outspoken about taller guys, and guys like Randy Orton being the face of the WWE, the WWE Championship. I dare you to put me in a back alley with Randy Orton or someone like that. I guarantee I'm not afraid of someone taller."

Source: F4WOnline

Now there are some rumblings that Sting coming to WWE is looking more likely, which should come as no surprise given the trouble TNA is in.

Edited by Advantage

When I said not worth it I meant not worth it for my schedule as I probably wouldn't have the time to enjoy it like I should.

RR winner imo will be Bryan but I don't think he'll come out at 30. It'll be him and Batista in the end I think. At WM I think theres a possibility of Bryan Batista Lesner and Cena being in some sort of four way match, maybe a cell? Who knows. I think Cena will win the title. WWE's fetish with Cena will undoubtedly land him at WM.

My dark horse tho is CM punk going all the way. It might be him and Bryan final two. CM taking out Batista and a feud starting from there.

But if Bryan doesn't have a WM moment this year it will probably be the biggest mistake in WWE history.

Edited by 8Ovechkin8

Who will win the Rumble? Batista 100% sure. And that's why I don't like him. The guy comes back for 4-5 months max. and he's only going to compete in PPV matches. That's why I don't like guys like The Rock, Batista,Lesnar etc.. Y2J and RVD came back and they were on RAW, Smackdown and they're as old as Rock, Batista and Lesnar.

Who should win the Rumble? Bryan, Cesaro, Ziggler, Ambrose.. guys like those one.

Oh.. and the 3 rumored surprise entrances at the Rumble..

-Evan Bourne

-2 Cold Scorpio (Flash Funk)

-Jimmy Wang Yang

Yeah.. I know.

Still really want a surprise entrance by Sting. Quit TNA, Taker vs Sting at WM XXX?

Edited by FueledByRamen

Not sure you guys would be open to it, but I've played this game on wrestling forums etc. Essentially we put all 30 numbers up for grabs. Members claim one number they would like and whoever comes out at that number, that wrestler represents you in the match.

So, for example: I claim #1 and therefore become CM Punk. If Punk wins, I win the game. If I eliminate Seth who took #2, I can brag to Seth about how I kicked his ass.  B)

If there is interest, I'll put up a 1-30 post and edit it as people claim. 

Who will win the Rumble? Batista 100% sure. And that's why I don't like him. The guy comes back for 4-5 months max. and he's only going to compete in PPV matches. 

Just to correct you on this, Batista is back for a full time schedule, unlike Lesnar or The Rock. Regardless, I want Bryan to win.

Not sure you guys would be open to it, but I've played this game on wrestling forums etc. Essentially we put all 30 numbers up for grabs. Members claim one number they would like and whoever comes out at that number, that wrestler represents you in the match.

So, for example: I claim #1 and therefore become CM Punk. If Punk wins, I win the game. If I eliminate Seth who took #2, I can brag to Seth about how I kicked his ass.  B)

If there is interest, I'll put up a 1-30 post and edit it as people claim. 

Do. It. Won't have enough for 30 but it'd be cool. But basically we'd have about a shortlist of 5 guys who could possibly win the rumble.

Just to correct you on this, Batista is back for a full time schedule, unlike Lesnar or The Rock. Regardless, I want Bryan to win.

Batista will be leaving around July and won't be back till likely post Summerslam. Rumors are he may do a few appearances for the E in that time but they aren't going to book him in a serious story. There is this big Marvel movie he starred in called Guardians of the Galaxy and he has to travel the world doing media etc for it. So yes, he is leaving in like 5 months, even if only for a month.

Also it isn't about what "we" want. I recognize that a lot here like myself love Bryan. But at this point if Bryan doesn't win the Rumble or main event and win the Title at Mania WWE has something wrong with it creatively. Bryan is the most over star since Austin, and despite numerous attempts at WWE to "bury" him the crowd has gotten more involved and more connected with him. Batista returns after 4 years, who gets the biggest pop of the night? Bryan. Batista could get in that ring with Bryan and the crowd would cheer Bryan over him. It isn't just a base love for Bryan either. The crowd wants Bryan to be the Champion. Main event segments and championship segments that don't include Bryan frequently get the crowd to ignore everything that is happening in the ring and chant for him.

Bryan NEEDS to win the Rumble and Title at Mania. Anything less is WWE screwing this up. 

1 - Devise
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 - Toast
7 -
8 -
9 - ADV
10 - STZ
11 -  AwfulHomesick
12 - FueledByRamen
13 -
14 - Toast
15 - Kendrick
16 -
17 - Seth
18 - 8O8
19 - STZ
20 -
21 -
22 - AwfulHomesick
23 -FueledByRamen
24 - Smarch
25 -
26 -Kendrick
27 - Smarch
28 - ADV
29 - Seth
30 - Devise

I'll edit as people claim. For the sake of filling this thing up, everyone claim two numbers. Don't be the dick that takes two numbers in the last five or something along those lines.

Edited by Toast