Edwin, Ky and LV

Tagger

Threencarnac Joining Davos

When Quebec made the playoffs last season, it was an interesting feeling as I certainly was never expecting my backup goalie to be in that position and it will be interesting to see if I ever reach that position again now that I cost significantly more salary for a team. Davos was a great fit for Threencarnac; it gives me the opportunity to reunite with @Smarch from my first VHLM experience, @Strtlght who I've spent more time in player leagues with than anyone else and finally get to play with @BOOM for the first time in the VHL having had fun teaming with him in the football leagues. All that and we're also likely going playoffs, woo!

Ky Back To The Storm

Ky's draft stock was always going to be interesting with his ridiculous build, but he wound up going in the fourth round, which is about where I expected him to go. I've got quite a lot of TPE to spend and at least will definitely be on a team in a prompt manner this time!

Managing LV

I didn't anticipate managing a VHLM team during my stay in this league at all, but after my problems with Ky, I wanted to help in making sure no other members had the same thing happen to them. So far, I've been happy with the experience, I think the draft went really well for the team. Hopefully we'll be able to attract second players or new players as the season comes along to add some depth and, hopefully, someone makes a goalie, cause there's literally only one goalie who has added TPE in the entire VHLM haha! 

*For Threencarnac*

Edited by YEAH!stlemania

I'm happy to have you back on Oslo, it's a great group this year and I think we have legit cup chances. We got some steals in the draft and I'm going to start the locker room shenanigans as soon as I'm back from camping Sunday night. Wooooooooo