Maple Story

Startrek Online

DDO

Runescape is kinda awful now

Crystal saga i played a little

Maple Story.. i don't like the platform concept

Star Trek Online - Im a lvl 50

DDO?

I wasn't serious about Club Penguin haha. But, mightt I suggest Ragnarok Online? It's client based, so you'd have to download it, but I used to play and I found it pretty fun.

:yeahthat:

Used to, but i think i might try to play again

I thought about it just now, but the server I played on silenced my main for 30,000 minutes, and then i think I lost all my shit. And the client doesn't support mac haha

Runescape.

Also used to play Puzzle Pirates, which was much cooler than the name implied. Best part was that everything was based on player skill, rather than whatever you grinded your level up to.

Is that an action type game, or straight up puzzle?

Is that an action type game, or straight up puzzle?

Straight up puzzle-ish.

You go out on a ship with a couple of people (or a bunch of people once you get a bigger ship). There are 4 different stations (sailing, carpentry, bilging, and gunning) that each has a different puzzle. One person is the battle navigator who commands the ship. The ship moves with tokens, which the sailors generate. The b-naver can also shoot cannons, which the gunner(s) keep full. If you get hit by cannon balls, your ship takes damage, which the carpenters try to fix. While your ship has damage, it takes on water, which the bilgers try to get rid of. When you have water on the ship, it becomes harder to earn sailing tokens. Eventually, the two ships grapple. You then play a tetris-like puzzle, except some of the bottom rows of the board are filled depending on how much damage you took.

• Head Moderator

Straight up puzzle-ish.

You go out on a ship with a couple of people (or a bunch of people once you get a bigger ship). There are 4 different stations (sailing, carpentry, bilging, and gunning) that each has a different puzzle. One person is the battle navigator who commands the ship. The ship moves with tokens, which the sailors generate. The b-naver can also shoot cannons, which the gunner(s) keep full. If you get hit by cannon balls, your ship takes damage, which the carpenters try to fix. While your ship has damage, it takes on water, which the bilgers try to get rid of. When you have water on the ship, it becomes harder to earn sailing tokens. Eventually, the two ships grapple. You then play a tetris-like puzzle, except some of the bottom rows of the board are filled depending on how much damage you took.

That actually sounds pretty interesting, I might check that out myself.  I'm getting close to perfecting Flow so I'll have some downtime soon :P