Claimed: S.Komarov shocking presser (1/2)

The Komarov family has been a talented and loyal to the VHL. They also have been very soft spoken, however in a move that experts are saying, is basically a message to VHL GMs more than against the VHLM GMs.

With the 14th overall pick, the Brampton Blades they select PASS, What in the flying****, Sergei was shocked when not only did he continue to slid, but a team just straight up passed over everyone else. Brampton made a huge mistake plenty of talent on the table.

With the 15th overall pick the Las Vegas Aces select Mr. Shakedown, seriously who? Ive never seen him at the gym he didnt even bother to show up to the draft. He got selected over me???. What an awful call, little to know this is where hed land later.

With the 19th overall pick the Saskatoon Wild select Charles Murphy. The guy did what work out for a few weeks before the combine, then disapear even before the draft. Yet hez worthy to be drafted before me??? Seriously these people need to figure **** out.

20th overall the Las Vegas Aces select VHLM Forever. Career minor leaguer,over a star in the making. Wow they blew it not once but twice with this pick. Poor Aces missing out.

4th round down, Sergei is visibly not happy, swearing storming all around. Hes lost his patience. On to the next bust.

21st overall the Yukon Rush select Augustus Gloop, look at this fat piece of **** he doesnt look like he knows what hockey even is. More about food and eating a ton of crap maybe. 

22nd overall the Krisjian Harma, hey someone who works out might be a steal right? Wrong he disapeared after his name was called and never looked back. I hear he moonlights as a stripper now or something weird.

23rd overall the Oslo Storm select Jonathan Low, aka the lowest point the Storm have been. I mean picking this bust over a player whose bloodlines started in Oslo. Imagine just how domiante you would be now if you had a head on your shoulders.

Finally here we are 25th overall, the best pick of the draft. The quickest riser since being drafted. Sergei Komarov, hes been a hard working stud and easily makes up for the last 2 wrong calls by the Las Vegas Aces. 

He is on his way to stardom, a franchise face. He is set to be the best Komarov to grace the VHL. He will make Vlad become forgotten. I have one goal its the top 5. Im willing to push my body to the limits and become a player like no other to grace the VHL ice surface.

(Double week due to donation)

Edited by Gooningitup

44 minutes ago, Gooningitup said:

20th overall the Las Vegas Aces select VHLM Forever. Career minor leaguer,over a star in the making. Wow they blew it not once but twice with this pick. Poor Aces missing out.

I wouldn't really say drafting a player with the last pick in the fourth round who we were able to trade for what will be at worst fifth overall in this next draft is blowing it, but I suppose I would have a biased opinion of these things.

Can agree on the Shakedown pick though. Couldn't even get him to update after PMing him all his TPE earned :(

15 minutes ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

I wouldn't really say drafting a player with the last pick in the fourth round who we were able to trade for what will be at worst fifth overall in this next draft is blowing it, but I suppose I would have a biased opinion of these things.

Can agree on the Shakedown pick though. Couldn't even get him to update after PMing him all his TPE earned :(

More about his development than a trade 

• Fire Tortorella changed the title to S.Komarov shocking presser (1/2)